BEFORE ANY ORDER IS CONSIDERED COMPLETE AND THE EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER
A PRESCRIPTION OR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED AND ACCEPTED BY GOODSLEEPHEALTHCARESOLUTIONS.COM
*** Fair Warning ***
Making ANY PAP Device Purchases on GoodSleepHealthcareSoultion.com without providing a valid prescription will result in a 35% restocking fee IF a refund is requested by the paying customer and or initiated by GoodSleep.
- The (FDA) Food and Drug Administration classifies CPAP/Bi-PAP/Bi-Level machines, complete/assembled CPAP masks and humidifiers as Class II Medical Devices that require a copy of the prescription be on file prior to shipping your order to any U.S. address.
- You may order products prior to submitting your prescription and it will ship once we have the prescription on file. If you do not have a copy of your CPAP prescription, you're in luck because you still have many options, as stated below!
- Please Note: Whenever required, we set the therapy devices (CPAP machines) to the settings listed on the prescription prior to shipping.
If you DO have your prescription
Email it to: email@example.com
Fax it to: 1-877-522-3434
Mail it to: Good Sleep Healthcare Solutions
525 Fort Worth Dr, Suite 211
Denton TX 76201
If you DO NOT have your prescription
Have your Physician fill out and submit back to us the following form...
Or Contact us at 940-465-3822
Common Prescription Questions
Q) Who can write my prescription for CPAP or Bi-PAP/BiLevel supplies?
A) Commonly, your sleep physician or primary care physician (family doctor) will provide your CPAP prescription however these prescriptions may also be written by the following:
- D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy)
- P.A. (Physicians Assistant)
- N.P. (Nurse Practitioners)
Items that DO NOT require a prescription.
CPAP Masks without headgear: These include everything except the headgear straps (remember you can add the headgear to make a complete CPAP mask)
CPAP Mask Parts: Cushions, Headgear, Accessories
CPAP Machine Parts: CPAP Hose/Tubing, Filters, Water Chambers, Parts, etc.
Comfort Items: Tube covers, moisturizers, comfort pads, etc