- The (FDA) Food and Drug Administration classifies CPAP/Bi-PAP/Bi-Level machines, complete/assembled CPAP masks and humidifiers as Class II Medical Devices that require a copy of the prescription be on file prior to shipping your order to any U.S. address.
- You may order products prior to submitting your prescription and it will ship once we have the prescription on file. If you do not have a copy of your CPAP prescription, you're in luck because you still have many options, as stated below!
- Please Note: Whenever required, we set the therapy devices (CPAP machines) to the settings listed on the prescription prior to shipping.
If you DO have your prescription
Email it to: email@example.com
Fax it to: 1-877-522-3434
If you DO NOT have your prescription
Common Prescription Questions
Q) Who can write my prescription for CPAP or Bi-PAP/BiLevel supplies?
A) Commonly, your sleep physician or primary care physician (family doctor) will provide your CPAP prescription however these prescriptions may also be written by the following:
- D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy)
- P.A. (Physicians Assistant)
- N.P. (Nurse Practitioners)
Items that DO NOT require a prescription.
CPAP Masks without headgear: These include everything except the headgear straps (remember you can add the headgear to make a complete CPAP mask)
CPAP Mask Parts: Cushions, Headgear, Accessories
CPAP Machine Parts: CPAP Hose/Tubing, Filters, Water Chambers, Parts, etc.
Comfort Items: Tube covers, moisturizers, comfort pads, etc